Nottingham's Ignite! work to promote STEM subjects to children and young people by developing curiosity in a creative way. They have produced a bank of creative science activity resources to help those looking after children at home over the next few weeks to help keep them curious! You'll find the wonderful range of activities here.
Nottingham Festival of Science and Curiosity (FOSAC) 8-17 February
The annual FOSAC festival will take place mainly online this year with lots of great activities to choose from:
• The Curiosity Project: Pairing pupils with scientists to investigate questions that matter to them. Open for schools to get involved throughout the academic year.
• Careers Events 8th-12th February: Sign up to a 45 minute session which includes activities and a Q & A.
• Interactive art and science installations: Taking place at Wollaton Hall featuring jellyfish and fungi!
• Half-Term Online Workshops: Some include sending resources by post in advance of the workshop.
• Online Panel Discussions: Including Sustainability, the Future of Medicine and 'How do Clinical Trials Work?'
• FOSAC Magazine for Schools:A 24 page magazine full of activities, articles and science puzzles targeted at upper primary. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to order your copies.
To get involved visit the FOSAC website.
Join our mailing list to hear about creative activities, workshops and opportunities, training and CPD from Nottingham's cultural and heritage organisations.